Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

 
 
I found this little beauty whilst shopping in Liverpool last year. I'd heard about Nars as a brand but not had the chance to trial any of their products. After having the foundation applied to my skin, i wouldn't believe i hadn't found this sooner. First of all the colour is great for pale skin. The sheer glow foundation shades all have a slight yellowy hint, which is refreshing to use a foundation that doesn't make my pale skin look orange. Secondly the coverage is unbelievable. I'd never seen my skin look so flawless! Every blemish and scar was covered without looking prominent. The consistency is fairly thick but very easy to blend in comparison to many other full coverage foundations. The finish is matte with a slight glow that doesn't fade hour after hour. I've worn this on many nights out it's the only foundation that still looks just as immaculate at the end of the night as when i first applied it. I've been so addicted to this foundation and I've been spreading the word like crazy. Over the last year I've tried and tested mountains of competing brands but I'm yet to find another foundation that comes anywhere close to this one.
 
Nars Sheer Glow retails in at £31.00 which might sound a lot but this will last you a long time as you use such a small amount. There are a few places you can buy sheer glow, but i usually buy mine off of the Nars Official website here.
 
Thanks for reading,
Alys
x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top