Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Sunday Hair Saviour

Aveda- Damage Remedy
 
Pros: Repairs damaged ends after one use, controls frizz and produces ultimate shine.
Cons: You need to leave on for a lengthy time but the end result is worth it!
 
 
 
Last weekend after having my hair coloured in my favourite salon i picked up this little beauty. I had quite alot taken off my hair as it needed a good trim from all the heat damage it's endured over the last nine weeks. I asked my stylist to recommend me a decent mask to apply once a week and this is what she gave me. I haven't had much experience in using hair masks as i usually rely on serums alone but i thought I'd give this a go. Aveda recommends you to leave it on for between 5-10 minutes and just apply to the ends. After my first use i could see a huge improvement on my ends. They felt thicker, stronger and so so shiny. Literally felt like I'd just walked out the salon. If like me you need a little pick me up at the end of a busy week, you need to add this to your Sunday rituals.
 
 
Thanks for reading,
Alys
x

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you....
    http://georgesartandnails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this sounds amazing and just what my hair needs at the minute! I definitely need to add this to my wishlist.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top