Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Liz Earle Product Review

Liz Earle

 
Recently whilst taking part in a live bloggers chat i was recommended by quite a few Beauty Bloggers to try Liz Earle skincare Range. The products i decided to choose were :
 
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
and
Deep Cleansing Mask
 
A few days later they arrived  on my doorstep and i  have to admit i was so impressed with the customer care Liz Earle Provided. They arrived in lovely packaging and each product came in their own individual bags. They also sent me another small sample size tube of the cleanse and polish with a muslin cloth, which i sent to a friend of mine that also suffers with acne. The full size bottle comes with two white muslin's which i wasn't expecting, and the mask also has two small sponges in the pack. Lastly they also sent me a sample of a body cream to try. I was so surprised by the extras included, such a generous company!
 
 

I know its sad but i get so excited over skincare, straight away i ran a bath ready to try them. Its Recommended to use the cleanser first then the mask, so after taking my makeup off i pumped out a small amount onto my hand and smoothed all  over my face, neck and shoulders. As soon as i started to apply this i could smell the gorgeous aroma of the cleanser, so calming. and made me feel instantly relaxed! Cleanse and Polish is made with rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus oil, so combines to make a beautiful natural scent. I left this to soak into my skin for a few minutes the rinsed the muslin's under some clean hot water. I then placed the Muslin over my face and exhaled, inhaling  in the warmth that was radiating off of the cloth. I used the second muslin to wipe away the remaining product left on my skin. Already, my skin felt smoother, soft and calm.
 
Before washing my hair i decided to apply the mask, as you need to leave it on for at least 5 minutes. The mask i found is applied better to dry skin, so you might want to use a dry flannel or clean towel to softly dab over your face and neck beforehand. You don't need to use a huge amount of this as it spreads quite far and evenly. I found the consistency completely different to any other mask I've used in the  past. The texture is smooth and creamy but not thick like most clay masks. Once applied  i washed my hair and lay back for a few minutes. This Product also has a unique scent with naturally active ingredients including Manuka honey, Propolis and Rose scented Geranium. Geranium's are my favourite flowers so this was already a winner for me. It wasn't too overpowering either, which i think comes with the fact its all natural ingredients.
The mask then dries to a  lighter grey shade and doesn't flake or crumble like many I've used before. Following the instructions i soaked the two sponges in warm water and placed over both eyes, then removed the mask from the middle  of my face outwards leaving my neck until last. The sponges made this very easy to remove and again my skin instantly felt beautifully smooth and calm, which is really hard to achieve with having such sensitive skin!

Overall I'm delighted with this recommendation. The hot Polish Cleanser has now replaced my current cleanser but I'm only using this at night as it takes a little longer then my normal routine. The mask i use one to two times a week as its not too harsh on my skin. I usually use this on a Sunday as a treat.
If your looking for something luxurious and not wanting to spend a fortune this is the product for you. Definitely worth buying through the Liz Earle website as well, (I'll write the link to this below) as you receive so much more with your order. They know how to treat a customer that's for sure! I'd loved to know if any of you skincare addicts have tried anything from her range and what you thought of them!

The Cleanse and Polish Retails in at £14.75 for a 100ml bottle and comes with two muslin cloths.
The Clay Mask retails in at £14.50 for a 75ml tuble and comes with two sponges.
 
The Liz Earle team are excellent if you need help with finding the perfect products to suit your skin to don't be scared to send them an email. They reply extremley quick and are very proffesional is helping you to understand each product.


Thanks for reading,
Alys
x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely review. I've heard so many good things about the Cleanse and Polish...v. tempting to try it! Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! You should definitely give them a go sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great review I am actually really keen to try some liz earle products the cleanse and polish and skin boost tonic are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou that's so sweet of you! On the Liz Earle website she has mini's you can buy that are very affordable so you can try before committing to the larger bottles. Let me know how you get on if you do get them! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any of their products before. It sounds like they're really good. Their cleanse and polish cleanser is on my wish list. I love your blog xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou sweetheart that's lovely to hear! You can buy mini's on her website that are very affordable :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Liz Earle, and I too use cleanse and polish as a treat on Sundays! Makes my skin feel amazing! The skin tonic is brilliant too, I highly recommend it!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete


Back to Top